Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
December 8-12, 2008
Cheese Green Beans
Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce
Pie a la Italian
Cabbage Beef Soup
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
1 (12 ounce) can Coke
1 can pineapple chunk, cut in half or pineapple tidbits
Bring to a boil.
Add Jello and Coke.
Simmer over low heat until all foam is gone.
Add pineapple to top mixture Chill until set.
Remember to use a large pan the Coke fizzes up.
Monday, December 1, 2008
2-MINUTE TUESDAY CHALLENGES:
Don't forget to set your timer for 2 minutes, just work you way down the list as fast as you can
Or you can read through the list and set your time X x 2 = ___ and work from there.
For example if there are 10 items to do set your timer for 20 and try to get them done before the timer beeps.
1. Gather All the Clothing Hangers and put them in one placefor more efficient laundry time.
2. Wipe Down the Washer and Dryer
3. Toss the old and empty bottles and all the other trash.
4. Clean out the dryer vent.
5. Sweep the laundry area.
6. Put away any stray laundry hanging around
7. 2-minute fling session!
8. Take a 2 minute break
1. Empty the trash
2. Sweep the floor
3. Wipe down the tub
4. Wipe Down the shower
5. Swish and wipe the toilet
6. Declutter the medicine cabinet
7. 2-minute fling session
8. Wipe down the counter
9. Shine the sink
10. Shine the mirror
11. Take a 2 minute break
1. Vacuum the floor
2. Make the Bed
3. 2 minute fling session
4. Quick Dust the room
5. Straighten the closet
6. Sort socks and mate them up
7. Clean all the debris from under the bed
8. Tidy the end tables or bedside tables
1.Organize the spices, remember just 2 minutes
2. Empty the trash
3. Wipe down the large appliances.
4. Sweep the Kitchen
5. 2 minute fling session!
6. Quick Mop the Kitchen
7. Organize the pantry
8. Clean out old stuff from the fridge.
9. Empty the dishwasher
10. Load the Dishwasher
11. Wipe down the front of the cabinets, just 2 minutes
12. Wipe Down Ironing board
13. Clean iron
1. Vacuum or sweep the room
2. Quick Dust the Room
3. Tidy the table tops
4. Two-minute fling session
5. Water the plants
6. Quick Pick up the floor
7. Tidy up the place your store games
8. Tidy up the videos or DVD movies
9. Tidy up the music compact discs
THE GREAT OUT DOORS
1. Sweep The front porch
2. Sweep the back porch
3. Shake the door mats
4. Sweep the cobwebs off the door frame
5. Tidy up the garage
6. Two- minute fling session
THE AUTOMOBILE ZONE
1. Quick declutter inside of car
2. Organize the glove compartment
3. Quick wipe down of inside dash
4. Quick vacuum of front seat area
5. Declutter trunk of car
1. Check the Mail
2. Check first aid kit for supplies
3. Write up grocery list for this week.
4. Make Doctor appoint for checkup
5. Make Vet appointment for pets.
6. Write TO DO list for tomorrow
7. Write your exercise goal for the next week.
Have a great day
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Dinner Menu for Dec. 1-5
Bacon Ranch Green Beans
Sugar Snap Peas
Black Bean Salad
Friday, November 21, 2008
If you liked my little PHiesta and wanta play along visit
Thursday, November 20, 2008
This year for Christmas I am making a few of my gifts. One of the first ones I have made is little girl's Tu Tus. They are soooooooooooo cute. It only took me 45 mins and I am getting faster the more I make.
Here is a tutorial that tell you step by step how to do it, if you want to try. ( I didn't make this video). Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope you have a great Friday and I hope to start posting more frequently so keep checking in!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Talk to Me Tuesday: Show and Tell
Colin 8 Where has the time gone?
On the day before Halloween I found Bakerella, who has the cutest little cake pops and guess who got a wild hair to try it out. After many excruciating hours (just kidding it wasn't that bad) I came up with my own version, not a beautimous as Bakerella but not bad for my first attempt.
Hope you had a great Halloween, too!
I'm new to this but wanted to jump on the blog wagon. I am hoping to keep family and friends updated on the events happening with with us in our little canyon. As well as pass on some interesting useful tips I fall upon. More to come...