Sunday, December 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 8th


This Week I am trying to be a little frugal, the Whole Menu should run about $65.


December 8-12, 2008

Monday



Cheesy Meatloaf
Macaroni
Cheese Green Beans

Tuesday



Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce

Wednesday



Vegetable Burritos
Spanish Rice
Mexicorn

Thursday



Pie a la Italian
Broccoli

Friday

Cabbage Beef Soup
Crusty Bread


What are you making? Check out what others are making and get some great ideas at Organizing Junkie'e Blog. By the end of today there will be over 200 Menus posted! Awesome!

1 comment:

Nina said...

I should do this every week because I never know what we are having for dinner and sometimes I am scrambling to put something together. It is sad....
Maybe after the crazy holiday's I will start this to see if it helps any.