Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oops I’m Starting Again!!


Hi! I’m Melissa the Stay at Home Mom of two wonderful, fun, crazy kiddos! (or if you ask my Husband, I’m the Never at Home Mom of two wonderful, fun, crazy kiddos.)  I love crafts, reading, volunteering (Hence the nahm).  I am a chauffeur, chef, wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, youth director, organizer, and FLY Baby. I am bless to live in the most  beautiful canyon in the world and our children get to experience nature up close and personal. I have attempted to start this blog several times before but life has gotten in the way.  I am starting again in an attempt to give friends (old and new) and family a look into our daily lives and to share some of the wonderful experiences I have along the way!  I hope to post a few of your daily adventures misadventures as well as tips, tricks, recipes and other fun stuff!  I hope you’ll journey with me!
 

No comments: